I am so excited about today’s post! One of you is going to have the chance to win this awesome product from VTech for your kiddo! Keep reading to see what my girls and I thought about the Go! Go! Smart Friends® Busy Sounds Discovery Home™ and see some cute pics of them playing with and exploring it!
My girls were absolutely thrilled when I pulled out this box and told them I had a new toy for them! Emma kept asking if it was a present for her. I told her yes a present for her AND Alina. Emphasis on the AND!
It comes in a nice, big colorful box that doesn’t weigh too much. I easily lifted and carried it at 8 months pregnant.
I opened and took out the contents of the box, which are the pieces of the house as well as the Miss Norah character and her little dog. I probably should have set it up when I was not surrounded by 2 excited, wiggling girls with curious hands. You could set it up in 10 minutes or less in peace and quiet. It took me longer since I had to constantly reclaim the pieces from the little busy bodies.
The instructions are very easy to follow and the pieces snap together nicely. There is one screw involved so you will need a screwdriver but other than that it’s just simply a snap together project. There were even batteries included which I loved since I didn’t have any on hand! Once I got it set up I could no longer hold my girls back and let them have at it while I finished applying the stickers.
This house is so fun! There is so much going on with it that they both easily played with it without fighting over pieces and parts! Emma claimed the puppy character while Alina like the Miss Norah character best.
Here are some specifics about the Go! Go! Smart Friends® Busy Sounds Discovery Home™.
· Explore the Go! Go! Smart Friends Busy Sounds Discovery Home with Miss Norah!
· The interactive house features seven MagicPoint™ locations that encourage imaginative play and emphasize cause and effect relationships.
· Simply place Miss Norah on one of the MagicPoint locations to experience her friendly personality, motion, lights and more.
· Put Miss Norah in the elevator and watch as the elevator magically moves up and down.
· Activate the MagicChat™ feature in the playroom, and hear Miss Norah and other MagicPoint characters (sold separately) chat and sing with each other.
· Miss Norah also responds to other MagicPoint locations on Go! Go! Smart Friends accessories and playsets (each sold separately).
· Press Miss Norah’s light-up button, and she will come to life by introducing herself, sharing the things she likes to do and singing two sing-along songs. It’s playtime where friendship leads to learning!
They had so much fun placing Miss Norah on the Magic Point locations throughout the house and hearing what she had to say. She sings songs, spells words and more! They especially love the elevator and potty magic points. Those were big hits! I mean a potty that flushes is like magic itself. The toy is recommended for ages 1-5 years and my girls are 3 and 1.5 and it is definitely appropriate for both of them.
They have played nonstop with this house since we set it up. I mean constantly! It is super interactive and there is so much to do and hear. I like a toy that has a lot of play time with new aspects being discovered each time they press a button. They haven’t tired of it yet! I see lots of hours of fun being had with the Go! Go! Smart Friends® Busy Sounds Discovery Home™.
To find out more about VTech and the Go! Go! Smart Friends® Busy Sounds Discovery Home™ visit these links!
VTech website- http://bit.ly/1fnuRBT
VTech Twitter- http://bit.ly/Q7J7vM
VTech Facebook- http://on.fb.me/iIPfUE
*I was provided this product by VTech for review purposes all opinions are my own.
Enter via the Rafflecopter to win one of your own!