I was so excited to get my very first Glam bag from Ipsy this month! I had been trying to decide between Birchbox and Ipsy for awhile and I just went with Ipsy on a whim and I think I am going to love it! I am in no way a beauty blogger nor am I trying to be. My reason for reviewing these bags is for other moms who are like me. I wear makeup maybe 2-3 times a week and am trying to learn more about it and put more of an effort into it. I have been watching makeup tutorials and you tube videos late at night when I should be sleeping. I feel good when I wear it and really enjoy learning about how to apply it to complement my features. I figured Ipsy would be a good way to build up my hilariously “middle school- esque” makeup supply without breaking the bank. So here is my August Glam bag from Ipsy.
1. Albertini Divine Skin Hydrator. ($16) I received a tester version of this and I liked it. I have used these in shower lotions from other brands before and I love the way they leave my skin feeling. It’s not something I see as a necessity but it’s nice if I want something to pamper with. This particular one worked great but It had no scent, I wish it had a scent. I probably would not purchase a full size bottle for the price.
2. Doll 10 HydraGel blush in the color Flirt. ($16) I received a full size version of this blush. I have never used a cream blush but I must say that I loved it! It applies very pigmented but is able to be blended and smoothed easily. I love the way it looks. I have already worn it several times.
3. Noyah natural Lipstick in the color Desert Rose. ($18) I got a tester size of this one and again I loved it! Such a pretty color. I’m just getting into wearing lip color and this is a perfect starter one. Not too crazy, just a pretty pink rose color. I have worn it several times.
4. La Fresh Group, Good Night, Night Cream. ($40) I got a small tester of this night cream and I was very impressed. It has no scent but I love the way it makes my face feel. Even the next morning my skin feels soft and even brighter if that’s possible. I definitely can’t purchase a $40 night cream right now but I think it would be worth it if that’s your price range.
5. Lord and Berry, lipliner in Nude. ($18) This was probably my least favorite item in the bag, but I think that’s because I don’t know how to use it appropriately. It’s a pretty nude color but I’m not sure it’s for me. I need to experiment with it some more.
If you’re interested in signing up for Ipsy I do recommend it. It’s $10 a month and you can personalize your bag to your tastes. Click this link to sign up .Click Here.
p.s. I get extra points if you sign up through my link 😉
Leave a comment below if you got a glam bag too! I would love to check out your review or picture!